Get started early with a…
“Nothing is more difficult and therefore, more precious than to be able to decide”
– Napoleon Bonaparte
FUTURE DECISION MAKERS
OPPORTUNITY is KNOCKING
As a part of DECISION 168’s mission to Empower Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Individuals, we have created an internship program that aligns with that goal.
The Co-Decider Internship Program offers select high school graduates and college students to gain real-world experience and valuable learning opportunities.
Visualize, Plan, Implement…Repeat (24×7 = 168)
What is the duration of the program?
- A full-time internship is a minimum of 10 weeks (30-40 hours/per week) and a maximum of 12 months.
- A part-time internship is no less than 10 hours per week for 12 weeks.
Which students are eligible for the program?
- Must be a full or part-time student at an accredited school, college, or University.
- Students with a minimum 3.0 GPA in their major field of study are preferred.
What is the selection process?
- All internship candidates must complete an CDIP application including resume, work samples, web pages, animations, scripts, etc. (if applicable)
- Candidates will complete Zoom or in-person interviews with Decision 168, Inc HR and the local unit hiring manager.
- Candidates will be notified by Decision 168, Inc HR or the local unit hiring manager (as applicable) of their selection.
What type of work will be required to perform?
- The CDIP offer letter will include a brief description of specific assigned tasks, the name, and title of the supervisor, the internship dates, and other relevant information.
How will my work be evaluated?
- The intern’s supervisor will explain assignments and follow-up to see that they are satisfactorily completed.
- DCIP interns are encouraged to keep a daily journal.
- DCIP interns are required to keep a portfolio of materials produced during the internship.
- Both the intern and their supervisor should maintain a record of all hours the intern works.
- DCIP interns will receive a formal evaluation during the internship.
Will I have a mentor?
- A mentor and/or an CDIP Graduate Ambassador will be assigned to each IP intern during their internship.
Will I receive college credit or be paid?
- MedSmarter offers a paid and/or a college credit college internship program. Check with your school to find out the requirements for college credit internships. In some cases, MedSmarter may offer stipends to students in the college credit internship program.
To apply or for more information, e-mail your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Co-Decider Intern Program – (Your First & Last Name)
Decision 168 is creating the perfect opportunities and playground for the right entrepreneurial minded individuals, looking to fuel their creative energies while gaining real-life experience.
As a student, if you fit the requirements, we want you to take advantage of the opportunity and join us.
If you are a teacher or professor and would like to recommend students from your institution to participate in our Co-Decider Intern Program, reach out to us here.