Become a contributor and…
You can write for us
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
– Benjamin Franklin
DECISION 168 is a resource designed to help entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals be more productive and efficient in running their teams. In addition to our project management platform’s productivity, the articles are a bank of ideas, tips, and tools to help our audience achieve their goals.
We’re always looking to embrace new perspectives on what works and doesn’t. If you have an idea that will inspire, motivate, or challenge our readers to approach conducting their business with fresh insight?
Why write for us?
Though you will not receive financial compensation for writing content for DECISION 168, you will benefit from your contribution. The DECISION 168 website expects to receive thousands of page views from a broad audience of managers, entrepreneurs, business owners, trainers, and other professionals.
If your submitted blog is accepted, you will be able to:
- Showcase your writings to a large, international audience
- Get permanent links back to your website, which will increase your traffic and search engine ranking
- Have an opportunity to share your opinion and build connections within the industry
Guidelines to keep in mind
We are always looking for content with interesting perspectives on the following topics:
- Business Growth & Development
- Decision Making
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Personal & Career Development
- Project Management
- Social Media
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Motivation & Inspiration
There is no surefire way to guarantee your written content to be selected for publishing; however, there are a few things that can improve your chances:
- Articles should be minimum of at least 800 words
- Make sure your content is well-written and free of errors.
- Choose topics that are timely and relevant.
- Ensure the subject is related to the overall theme of our site,
- Include a copyright-free image in the landscape layout
- Avoid submitting content that is overly promotional or self-serving.
Process to submit content
To contribute an article, fill out the form below. We will then review your files. If your content is selected, a team member will provide feedback and request any edits or revisions. After corrections, we will notify you of the publication date and URL (once the article is published).
This process can take time, so be patient; we will respond accordingly.
you know what to do:
BUILDING A BUSINESS